Here are some Halloween Pix of the kiddlets for Grandma :)
We had a Cinderella costume all ready for Leah but at the last minute she refused to put it on and wanted to be a witch- it was a more fitting costume for her anyway :) I am bummed that I didn't get any pix of her before she smeared all her green makeup. Nice eyebrows huh?
Owen was a Star Wars character, Obi-Wan-Kanobi, and baby Mads was our frog this year. Pix are of trick-or-treating at T's office, Halloween day spent at Lagoon, and Halloween night trick-or-treating. It was a busy weekend!
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
leah is too cute! I love the video and her little voice!
Leah's video is so cute. It makes me so excited for Maggie to talk more. And by more, I mean say anything other than "doggie." Is Maddie talking?
Did you notice that she called herself a *itch? haha!
wes! she looks like that mask mom had of that old lady!
Post a Comment