Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Owen

I can't believe I have a 5 year old! This year we had a Star Wars party for our little Jedi. I found a lot of fun ideas on the web for games to play. We played a battle ship game with Popsicle stick bombs, went on a asteroid (candy) hunt in the dark basement with glow sticks, popped balloons (droids) with foam light sabers, hit at a pinata, jumped on a big jumpy slide and had cupcakes. T and uncle Ty came out as Darth Vader and a storm trooper and scared all the kids. Owen ran crying to mommy and the rest ran inside. Only cousin Jason was brave enough to take on Darth. It was a fun day. Happy Birthday Owen!

3 comments:

Momma said...

Wesley... It turned out so darling!! You did such a great job at decorating! Can I hire you to help me with Caleb's? :) He had such a fun time. Thanks for inviting him!!

Adriana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

I can't see the pics. But I"m sure it was cute! Happy Birthday Owen.