This year we spent Thanksgiving in Vegas. It was a nice little vacation, and we got spoiled with lots of free babysitting and lots of yummy leftovers - don't you just love turkey, stuffing and mashed pot's all crammed in a homemade roll with gravy all over it. We took the kids to the strip to see the fountains and the Statue of Liberty. For about a year my kids have had this strange interest in the Statue of Liberty. They take turns standing on chairs with a book under one arm and one arm holding some type of toy as a torch and close their eyes and scream "I am the Statue of Liberty" and then laugh hysterically. So both kids were wild when they saw the Vegas one at NewYork NewYork. Here is Leah doing her impersonation.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Gobble Gobble Gobble
My sissie Adriana flew up from Guatemala a couple weeks ago- it was so fun to spend time with her and my other sis's. We did a lot of shopping and eating and talking and more shopping. We also had a girls night in Park City, where we drank a lot of tea, turned to prunes in the hot tub, and went on a moose hike (unfortunately we didn't find any moose- or is it mooses?).

A lot of white legs in this shot :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your kids make the greatest faces! and the guns look scary.
I'm so jealous of all your sister time. How fun! I love the white legs! I'm very impressed with your aim. I'll have to make sure I stay on your good side:)
I'm impressed with Maddie's utensil skills. I am still too OCD to even let Maggie hold a spoon. Maybe Mads can show Mags the ropes when I get out there.
Wes, you're lookin hot packing heat! Just mix that with your black pencil skirt and stilettos and you'll be on fire :) Happy late (late, late) birthday, you've definately got the chic going on!
Post a Comment