Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good times


Don't you love it when you're out running errands with the kids and you only have one crusty dried up baby wipe.

9 comments:

nicole said...

oh wes...

Adriana said...

wes, this picture is therapy. nothing im concerned w is as bad as that. thanks.

Angela's Accessories said...

Lol, this had me rolling on the floor! She is so cute!

Margaret said...

i first i thought, no that can't be poop. but it seems i was wrong. oh wes i'm sorry.

Carlie said...

oh-my-goodness!!! hahahahahaha

one crusty wipe won't do it. better just go to the car wash!!!
good times.

Carlie said...

oh-my-goodness!!! hahahahahaha

one crusty wipe won't do it. better just go to the car wash!!!
good times.

Momma said...

Wesley... I think I just may have cried. Gotta love being a mom!! Thanks for the laugh!
-Jessica D.

Kelly said...

So gross, and so funny!!

Jan said...

Wow! Well, it's been a while since I've been blog reading but I love your new house and seeing your kids grow so big! We miss you guys!