Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mad-Pie

Our little Maddie is one now. She has been my most favorite one-year-old yet. Here are some pix of our little monkey.






Cute cousins




Maddie got a backyard, a pink princess room and a CT scan for her birthday (fell out of shopping cart, fractured her little skull).



Green Icing- not the best choice


Yard before
Yard after

7 comments:

Adriana said...

I like your back porch wes! What's up w the lil gazeebo thing?

Rohm Family said...

come on dran, that is where the poteger garden goes :)

Margaret said...

Maddie is so cute. And I'll say it again, your house is great.
Can you send me that pic of Amelia and Leah?

nicole said...

Maddie has hair! Yea! she looks like a cute little mini-wes.

foreveryoung said...

What? She fractured her skull?? Scary! Don't you love when they're young enough that you get buy stuff you want in the name of their b-day? Happy birthday, Maddie!

Carlie said...

wow. she got lots of cool stuff. happy birthday!
but the fracture...how sad!

Rochelle said...

Ahh happy birthday, I can't believe she is 1!!! Also I just wanted to say thanks so much for coming to my shower!! It was great to see you again. I know it is hard to take all 3 kids to a shower, so that means even more to me that you came:). Have fun in the back yard!!! Is that where the halloween party is going to be this year:(...