Saturday, March 21, 2009



Happy Birthday to Terrell ( last Tuesday on St patty's day), who has turned the big 30! We had a fun birthday week. On Monday the kids and I surprised him with a quick trip up to Park city for the night. We soaked in the hot tub, swam in the pool, watched cartoons, jumped on the beds and had hot chocolate and doughnuts. The next morning we hit the outlets- which was probably not the best thing for our family. I seem to be the only one who enjoys hunting for sales and bargains. The kids and T get tired and whiny after about 20 minutes :) T and I went to eat that night at a little gourmet pizza place - Pizzeria 712, and T had an authentic St Patty's day corned beef dinner. We picked up the kids from the neighbors and had yummy chocolate cake. Last night we had a little party with friends and family at a clubhouse I rented. Unfortunately not a lot of people were able to come, but I think it was pretty fun with just a handful of people. We had yummy food and all laughed till we cried playing charades and other silly party games. Thanks to those who could come- we loved hangin' out with you for the night.



I am feeling so much more relaxed now that the house has sold- no more scrambling around to get everything clean and keep the closets organized. I haven't spent a Saturday morning laying on the couch watching TV since- I don't even know when- a really long time. I am sure the warm weather is helping too- aren't we all happier in the Spring? I am anxious to move into a new home, we did put an offer on a home and are waiting for everything to get finalized. It is not a normal sale so it could take forever or completely fall through or be approved tomorrow. The anticipation is almost as bad as being 39 weeks prego and waiting everyday to see if the babe is coming. We have the greatest landlords though, the cutest little old couple next door that brings us homemade pie and fixes my leaky sink.

4 comments:

Adriana said...

wes, you're the event organizing queen. you should open a consulting company!

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Terrell! Too bad we couldn't be there.

Rochelle said...

We had so much fun at the party! Happy Bday Terrell! Sorry we couldn't stay longer... Looks like a fun week! Good Luck on the house.

foreveryoung said...

I'm so glad I got a chance to see you guys, thanks for letting me drop by at the last minute. You are such a cute wife, I should have had you plan Jason's 30th b-day, I was pretty lame. I'm so excited about your possible new home, good luck!