So the past two Christmases I think I have totally suprised the pants off Terrell with Christmas suprises. This year he topped them both
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYCJ34xwRc
Needless to say I am totally STOKED! I need all the advice you can give me since we are leaving in like 3 weeks. The babe is screaming in my lap so I will get right to the point- advice traveling with infant on plane ( 16 hour flight, by myself!) , best travel stroller, sights to see, what to bring for December weather, anything. please
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OK I think we need more details!!!
Yea for London! You will love it. Although it will be freezing. But I can tell you some things from my ventures there when I'm with you next week. Such a great city, you will be fine with the babe.
Yes, DETAILS!!! When that baby takes a nap you'd better be back here filling us in:)
I had the best luck traveling with my babies using the baby bjorn instead of a stroller. I just checked the stroller.
Post a Comment