Monday, November 17, 2008
the details
T found out a couple weeks ago that his company needed someone to go to their London branch which is struggling a little, to help manage things. His boss wanted him to go but we didn't know for how long or if he was going at all- they were talking three weeks or so and maybe over Christmas. I was pretty bummed to be a single mom for the whole Christmas season. Well as soon as T got the final notice that he would be going, he worked hard rearranging schedules and buying more sky miles so Maddie and I could join him. Yeah! T will leave after Turkey day and I fly out on the 4th. We'll spend 7 days in London/Reading area then take the train to Paris and spend a long weekend there and fly home together on the 15th. I am so excited. Did I mention I was excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are the details I was hoping for:) It sounded like you were going to go by yourself which did not sound like much fun:) That sounds so incredible!!!! Have fun!! I have traveled a lot (but not that far) with infants and it is not that bad. I always nurse on take off and landing to help with their ears. You can take the stroller right up to the door and they take it from you and store it underneath and get it back out right when you land. Also if she sleeps good in her carseat you can take that on the plane if there are extra seats (if the plane is full, you can't, but you can check that at the door of the plane too). How fun, make sure you blog about it:)
thanks Rochelle!
WES!!! I'm so excited for you! Give the baby lots and lots of baby benidrill - I don't know how to spell that - And I would take some strong sedatives for yourself :) Good luck. I'm sure Maddie will be much better than my peanut, right?
No way! I'm so excited for you! Although I'm not jealous of the plane trip with the babes--good luck with that one! (I'm already dreading the 4 hr trip to Chicago with my little guy) But it will definately be worth it, I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. I can't believe I haven't checked the blog in so long and I just realized that you're leaving tomorrow! How exciting! A trip to London sure beats the new jeans I'm getting for Christmas.
Post a Comment