1 Month
182 dirty diapers ( give or take a few)
8 loads of laundry ( just Maddies things)
10 crazy long toes
2 trips to Wal-mart
5 nights in phototheraphy
6 walks to the library
2 big blue eyes
5 different kinds of binkies bought
0 binkies used
countless hugs from Owen and "face smashes" from Leah
1 bottle of Tylenol ( for mom's backache)
12 D batteries for the swing and bouncer
3 trips to Wal-mart for more batteries
4 baths ( funny how the more kids you have the less they get bathed)
3 boxes of wipes
2 Doctor visits
7 blood samples- ouch!
2 trips to the bowling alley ( she has met her life-time quota )
17 nights staying up playing Halo or Rock band with daddy
1 trip to the petting zoo
2 tired parents
1 Month
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a cute post!
We've purchased every pacifier on the market, I swear. Meredith takes none of them. Lately, she looooves the Soothies, but not for sucking: just for chewing!
Oh wow, what am I in for?! Good thing she's so cute, though! I'm impressed how many outings you've already taken, I guess it beats being cooped up at home with 3 kids, right? Hopefully she's been sleeping better for you (although the all-night Halo tournaments are probably a good indication of how much she's been sleeping!)
That is quite the list. You sound like a busy new mommy of three. You really are ambitious to be out and about so much. Glad it's working for you. Hope you're able to get more sleep this month!
I love the way you put it! Hope the different swings brings more sleeping nights...good luck!
oh wes, i'm so sorry about the binky situation. They are the only thing keeping me sane right now. But then again, at least Maddie will sit in a swing. I can't wait to meet her. I'll be out there in two weeks - keep your busy schedule free on Friday Oct 10th!
Never give up on the binkies:) Dalan was 6 weeks old and Hunter was 18 MONTHS:) I am a huge binkie fan! Hang in there, every thing is temporary with kids, you'll look back on these days and laugh one day - or at least not cry...
;)
was there some bird in a pear tree? that is an awesome list!
Post a Comment