I was so excited when we found out we were going to have another girl because Leah would have a sister ( and Maddie would too). On the way home from the ultrasound I was getting all teary-eyed telling Terrell how there is nothing in the world quite so special as a sister and how I was so glad Leah was going to have a sister and how they were going to be such good friends. Then I went about texting my own sisters telling them the good news. A couple minutes later I get a text back from my sister saying "Who the hell is this?". Nice.
( It turns out I sent a text saying " It's a girl due Aug 21" to some teenage boy- I bet I gave him a scare)

5 comments:
oops, was it my old number? I've changed it several times and people have told me that the new owners of the numbers have been a little hostile!
Oh my gosh, that sister story is hilarious! All the new pics are adorable. She reminds me a little of Kya as a baby! Anyway, I just noticed on the RS newsletter that it was your bday today so I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Hope you have a fun day! :)
You always have the most hilarious stories on your blog. Cracks me up!
That is an great picture of the two new sisters. Leah looks so big next to a new baby. They are both so beautiful! That wrong number story is hilarious! I'm sure that guy was relieved when he found out you had the wrong number.
That text story is the funniest thing ever! I bet he peed his pants. I agree, there's nothing like having a sister and I REALLY hope Kylie gets to have one some day too. Lucky girls!
Post a Comment