Keep the pictures coming, she's adorable! I can finally see a little bit of Terrell in her, but the other two are still a spitting image of you. I love that picture of her snuggling with you. Hopefully you're managing to get a little more sleep!
Tired, but beautiful! You really do look great for being a tired mother of three! Maddie is adorable. Sorry she's not the happy easy baby that Leah was. Good luck!
6 comments:
Maddie is adorable! I like that picture of her feet below and the one of you with her above. May she grow to love sleeping...as much as I do!
Keep the pictures coming, she's adorable! I can finally see a little bit of Terrell in her, but the other two are still a spitting image of you. I love that picture of her snuggling with you. Hopefully you're managing to get a little more sleep!
Tired, but beautiful! You really do look great for being a tired mother of three! Maddie is adorable. Sorry she's not the happy easy baby that Leah was. Good luck!
wes, Im going to be the only honest one here.. you look a lot better than maddie.. she's still in the alien-phase..
I think your little alien is so cute :) And that last picture got me in the mood for snuggling with my alien...
What a beautiful baby... and Mommy :)
Post a Comment