Owen was watching me take my vitamins.
"Mom, those pills bonking baby Maddie on the head?"
This led to a discussion about a separate place in Mommy's tummy called a uterus where a baby grows.
"Mom how does baby Maddie eat your food then?"
More explaining about the umbilical cord.
"Mom where is the door for baby Maddie to get out?"
A discussion about a special place at the bottom of a mommy's body.
"Can I see the door"
No
The next day- Owen is drawing pictures of babies with umbilical cords coming out of their mouths. Oh it is so fun to have a three-year-old :)
I am so uncomfortable now, it is hard for me to sit so I am hardly on the computer anymore, I feel huge. I can't wait to meet our new little girl. 16 more days- hopefully less :)
"Mom, those pills bonking baby Maddie on the head?"
This led to a discussion about a separate place in Mommy's tummy called a uterus where a baby grows.
"Mom how does baby Maddie eat your food then?"
More explaining about the umbilical cord.
"Mom where is the door for baby Maddie to get out?"
A discussion about a special place at the bottom of a mommy's body.
"Can I see the door"
No
The next day- Owen is drawing pictures of babies with umbilical cords coming out of their mouths. Oh it is so fun to have a three-year-old :)
I am so uncomfortable now, it is hard for me to sit so I am hardly on the computer anymore, I feel huge. I can't wait to meet our new little girl. 16 more days- hopefully less :)
36 weeks- this is such a gross pix of me, nice double chins :) Can't wait to have a skinny face again :)
10 comments:
Hehe.. gotta love those teaching moments. You look great Wesley! I hope that the baby comes sooner for you too.
I still am every day amazed on how much you can get done in a day while being 8 months pregnant! Please feel free to send the kids over when ever you need a brake.
What a cute conversation. "Can I see the special door?" That is hilarious! I hope you have your baby soon. That last stretch is the longest. Hang in there. You're almost done!
I'm so glad you finally posted a prego pic! You look great, you're all belly and I'm not seeing this supposed double chin that you're talking about. I can't believe you're down to 16 days, I am soooo jealous! That Owen cracks me up, a special door--ha! ha!
I wish I had an excuse for my double chin:)... I can't even imagine having that same conversation in 10 years... I think I'll let Doug handle that one...
Good Luck hang in there!!!
I think you look cute pregnant! And I must say, way to handle the Owen convo. And I think you should post a picture of his drawing.
I can't believe Owen is so big! Your bump is so cute Wesley! Can't wait to see pictures soon!
Wes - you look so cute :) I cannot wait for Maddie to come - Call me as soon as you're back in commission after she comes!
Hilarious Owen discussion. I am laughing out loud.
black is quite slimming ;)
I keep checking this every day waiting for any baby updates. You better post as soon as you have her, I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment