Uggg I am sooooo ready to have this baby. The little floating fetus says 3 more days but I feel like it is going to be weeks away. I just can barely stand this! I had Owen and Leah a week early COME ON!!! Every little contraction I hope will get more painful and lead to another- but nothing, every time I sneeze I put a little extra umph into it hoping my water will break- sigh. The words to that song " Anticipation" run through my head all day. Eww just had a contraction- cross your fingers.
We went to Seven Peaks on Thursday. I am so so proud of Owen- he went down the big water slides with Terrell and loved it! He even went down the kiddie slides by himself- I was in shock when he came out of the slide the first time laughing and jumping up and down. This is not my usual boy- I even teared up a little :)
Leah has turned into a little drama baby. She hits and has full out tantrums on the floor- what happened to my little sweet angel? She is talking so much now. ( having another contraction- yes!) I can't find her journal anywhere so I am going to quickly make a list of her vocab .
Dada
Mama sometimes Mommy
Help
Mine
hello
Owen
Bath
ball
up
milk
doll
no- nu nu nu ( and she shakes her finger)
bear
elmo
big bird
uh-oh
bob ( bob the builder)
bike
eyes
baby
book
Owen finished Itty bitty soccer- it wasn't so fun, most of the time was spent prying him off my body and trying to get him to play with the other kids. It was a little too overwhelming for him- it would probably have taken 6 weeks before he would feel comfortable enough to play. Maybe we'll try again next summer- we'll see.
Oh yeah our house is for sale now too- busy summer for us. I have been doing what I call "extreme nesting" Not just the usual cleaning and organizing with nesting- but to the extreme. Only the essentials are in our closets and the kitchen. It feels good to only have 5 shirts hanging in the closet :) Our house has been on the market for almost three weeks- wish us luck.
9 comments:
Anymore contractons? I keep checking your blog to see if you have had your baby yet. Let us know when she gets here! I'm impressed with Owen's eagerness to go on the big waterslides. Way to go Owen! Sounds like Leah's racing ahead to the terrible two's. Even the sweetest kids get hit with it. I didn't realize you guys are moving. Where are you going? Good luck selling your house and having your baby. I hope both happen quickly. You are a busy lady!
I liked how you phrased the soccer experience. Sorry that having our boys together didn't work out. I love the picture of Leah and her Daddy. It's perfect. I posted a few pictures of the park and soccer on my blog... go check them out when you have a moment.. as long as your not at the hospital by then. Let me know if you need anything!
Oh man, those last couple days are the worst! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it happens sooner than later (just keep it up with the sneezes, ha! ha!) Owen is impressive with his new found bravery and I didn't know you guys were moving?! Where are you moving to? Good luck and I can't wait to hear the news!
Wes, I hope little Maddie comes soon. But you still look cute pregnant if thats any consolation.
Wes I do not belive you only have 5 shirts I lived with you i have seen how you stuff your closet. I hope the baby comes soon. :)
Wow, Seven Peaks looked fun! So, I didn't know you guys were selling your house...where are you moving to? And hang in there...not much longer!
I keep checking on you. Those last few days are unbearable. Hang in there, as much as it feels like it, pregnancy doesn't last forever.
Yay, Wes! I heard you had your baby. Congratulations!!! I'm so glad she's finally here. I hope all is well. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about life with three kids. I totally understand if it takes a while before you get a chance to sit down and blog about your new and very busy life:) Congrats and good luck!!!
now the anticipation is killing me! i wanna hear about the babe???
Post a Comment