I am a little sore so I don't want to sit here too long- just want to send out some pix of our sweet Madison Kay. Maddie was born Wed at 11:11 am- got to the hospital about 9:45am- she came fast! Weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz and is 19 inches long- has a little bit of strawberry blond hair and a cute little round face. The kids are so in love with her. Terrell and I are feeling a little overwhelmed already- yikes!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Yay! She is soooo cute! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Take care of yourself! Post details someday.... :)
She is such a doll. I really do think that the name Maddie fits her. I love how proud Owen looks holding his sister. Make sure to send the kids down, whenever needed..
Congrats Wes. She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.
Yeah! I LOVE the pic of Owen holding her--adorable.
Congrats!!! She is so cute. How fun!!! I can't wait to meet her:)
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast your delivery was, that's a dream come true for me! Hopefully your recovery goes good and enjoy that sweet little one, she's adorable.
Congratulations! She's so beautiful. I'm so glad everything went well and fast. Little Maddie looks like she's very loved. That picture of Owen holding her is my favorite. He looks so proud to be her brother. Good luck getting adjusted to three. It's overwhelming at first, but it'll get easier:)
I was so excited for you when I heard that Maddie was born ON WEDNESDAY! She looks so sweet, and so tiny. I'm so glad that she is here. Congrats to all of you.
Oh, Wes, if you hadn't said you are a little overwhelmed you would have made me baby hungry. She looks like a sweetheart. And you, well you look fantastic as always. Snuggle her tight for me!
now you have more babies than hands.. how do you feed them?
Wes - Maddie is beautiful and looks just like you and owen. Call me when you get a chance!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
So beautiful!!! what a cute baby she looks just like you.
She is BEAUTIFUL. Seriously...and I don't think too many newborns are. Wow...and the pic of her and Owen is just too adorable...congrats!
Post a Comment