Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday

Owen needs his wrestling partner!


Boring day, sick in the morning, errands, scrubbed the kitchen floor

Leah was being such a monkey today- she is our climber! She got on a chair and climbed into her highchair by herself today.

This pix- I told Leah she was a little monkey for climbing into her highchair and she looks up at me and says "Ohh Ohh Ohh" - her monkey noise :)

Project today- cleaning reframing and rehanging basement pix wall

I went to get my rhoGam shot at the hospital, the kids were good- I loaded my bag with food since we had tons of errands planned and they ate it all in the little hospital room. They made me wait 20 min to see if there would be any side effects. I was kinda embarassed when the nurse poked her head in and said I could leave and she looked around the room a little alarmed. I looked up from my magazine and saw the mess. I thought the kids were just watching cartoons... there were raisins and peanuts and cracker crumbs all over the floor. I cleaned up the best I could, I just hope the next person isn't severly allergic to p-nuts.

Have you seen this? I think it is ridiculous- first of all who would want to go to a crowded noisy dirty fast food place to have a 200$ meal?!?

Love these comments:

“I’m saving up my £85 as we speak!” she wrote. “Can’t think of a better place to spend my hard-earned cash — sitting on a plastic seat, eating on a plastic tray, looking at my paper cup, while listening to screaming kids. Sounds lush!”

"Orgasmic," one customer says ( She has to be pregnant!)

2 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I agree about that burger.. I could never imagine throwing that much money towards a burger. There is better things to spend money on. I am amazed on how much you get done in a day even when your pregnant and not feeling well. You are amazing!

Rochelle said...

You know there are many of us who would be willing to help out with the kids if you have to go to the doctors or hospital or where ever. I know it is not easy being 8 months pregnant with 2 little ones. Let us know when you need help!!!