Yeah you are coming home tomorrow! Another sick morning. Leah fell down the stairs- I think all of them, she cried for just a minute, I think she was more scared than hurt.
Here is my project for today
I posted everything on craigslist with links to my "Sale" blog. I thought you'd be happy about the books and the rollerblades :) Saving up for my scrapbook desk :)
Owen just came in- he wants to scrapbook with me :)
4 comments:
What a long week with no hubby. I like that you've had so many posts though. It's been fun to read through your week. Your kids are adorable. I'm sorry you guys have been sick. I'm impressed with the projects you've done this week on your own with two kids and a bun in the oven. I think I would just be in survival mode. What a woman! Glad your single days are almost over!
You are awesome, Wesley! I don't handle life well when Matt is out of town, and you did it with sick kids and being pregnant! Kudos to you!
Our blog is at theincredibleimblers.blogspot.com
Hey, can I buy your double stroller? We'll be in Utah in about a week, I'll call you.
Wes - I'm so sad that the roller blades didn't make the house cleaning cuts :( Mine are still in my garage anxiously waiting to be used.
Post a Comment