Awww it is only Tuesday.... 3 more lonely nights. Last night Owen climbed in bed with me and I didn't ever hear him- don't count on me to hear any kind of burglars in the house- if I can't even here a three year old open the door and climb into my bed. I asked him this morning why he got in my bed and he said there was a monster in the closet, he also said he checked the basement but there weren't any down there- What!! He is going down to the basement in the middle of the night?
Hmm what did we do today??? Dropped Owen off at playgroup and thought I'd take a walk around the block with Leah- Half way I realized I was fasting for my glucose test this afternoon and couldn't even have some water when I got home- not the smartest idea. Prego women should not be walking in 96 degree weather with no chance of any water for the next 4 hours. I felt pretty sick needless to say. Owen kept me good company in the hospital as I waited for an hour- he was telling me about a boat called a godla- I finally figured out he was talking about a gondola- where did he see a gondola?
Leah has been better today- not so many meltdowns. I left the kids brushing their teeth in their bathroom so I could go change- I come back and Leah is dipping her toothbrush in the toilet, and of course Owen is watching and laughing. Of course the toilet happened to be "unflushed". We'll be buying Leah a new toothbrush tomorrow :)
Pix are of kids playing at Ben and Erik's today, we had a fun "pool" party- mostly involved kids dumping sand and grass in the pool :)
3 comments:
I feel a little intrusive reading your daily notes to Terrell, but couldn't help but laugh (hysterically at the second thing I'll mention) when I read about Leah's toothbrush and what makes Daddy really mad in Owen's interview. Such fun for daddies! Not sure how equal the pain is but when the kiddos pounce on my boobs that makes me angry, too. Who can blame the poor dads?
Ha! Diana beat me to it! I was just telling Jeremy last night about Owen's comment about the balls. HI-LARIOUS. I love reading about your day-to-day life. Thanks for "putting it out there"!
I am glad that we made the pool party work. Thanks for coming! The kids had a lot of fun... we'll need to do it more often!
Post a Comment