Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday



Today we hosted the Big Boys Playgroup- this is what Owen calls it. Owen has been asking me for a couple weeks to do a lemonade stand- I don't think he really understood what a lemonade stand really was but he was very excited about it. We made a big poster and Owen made sure everyone knew he got his glue and markers at Wal-mart and he keeps them in his art box. I think he announced this at least 10 times- you said he inherited this from you huh :) We sold Lemonade ( with several breaks) for an hour and the boys made $1.23- pretty good for 1 cent a glass :) Owen was so excited to earn his share of 20 cents, we counted all the money in his bank to see if he had enough for a new dirt track Lightening- he was a dollar short, I told him he could help me clean the house to earn more money and he wasn't interested :) Surprise Surprise.
I finished Leah's scrapbook last night- yeah! Just in time to start Maddie's

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for starting off the big boy playgroup with a bang!!! You are so brave to do this pregnant:)!!!

foreveryoung said...

That is too cute, and quite the bargain for 1 cent! My kids have asked to do one but I keep putting it off, but after seeing this it makes me want to let them do it. We'll just have to wait until the heat cools off!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Thanks for taking a video! It's fun to see them in action! The boys came home so proud! What a great idea! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you for updating the blog everyday!!! I love it!!