




I am not so great at taking pix of the kidlets together, so I have to rely on the "photographers" at JC Penney and Kiddie Kandids- looks like they weren't so great at it either :) Some cute individual shots though- I'll take what I can get :) ( Kim- recognize Leah's yellow Easter dress )

Bribing Leah with goldfish- not the smartest idea- half of her pix looked like this :)
8 comments:
Oh, they are cute! And they will be awesome memories one day!
What do you mean they weren't so great either? I think they turned out great! You have some adorable kiddos! I love the goldfish picture.
I can't believe how much they look like you, especially those eyes--lucky! Too cute.
wes.. they are adorable. although i have 1 critique, who was responsible for owen's hairdo?
In defense of Owen's hairdo- his hair is like wire- there is no controlling it :)
Cute pics Wes. I've never taken Amelia to get her picture taken. I should do it. I guarantee I would have to shove goldfish crackers down her throat as well.
thanks so much for your input on washers--it really confirms what marc and i discussed last night, the fact that the technology is still new and does in fact break a lot! i think we'll be looking at regular ones :)
I love the pic of Owen laying on his tummy. Very cute, surpassing JC Penny's usual quality. :)
Post a Comment