Sunday, March 16, 2008

my cubs


This is Owen's latest game.
" Mom let's play a game, it's a family game"
Me- "OK, what game?"
Owen- " No, I say it, it's a family game called Zoo and Animals" ( said in a very singsong voice)
Me- " OK, what animal are we?"
Owen- We are all lions. I am Brother cub, Leah is Baby cub, you are Mommy lion. Daddy is Daddy lion."
( The animal changes but lions is a favorite- it always involves lots of growling and licking- some of my children's favorite pastimes)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diana said...

wasn't worried about the same template--i had to change back to original a few weeks back when something wacky happened to my old ones. anyway--love the game. our favorite family game is duck duck goose. maybe I'll post about it soon.

Margaret said...

Leah's hair in pigtails...so cute!

Janessa said...

What adorable cubs! That's so cute. I love the licking pictures. Family games are the best.

foreveryoung said...

You should be one proud Mama Bear, those are some pretty cute little cubbies! I love Leah's little piggytails and her cheezer smile. Can't wait to see you next week!!