what a cute little tushie
We have been sick sick sick for over a week now with all sorts of things. Leah has never been so sick in her little life. Not only does she have a horrible cold and cough, 4 little molars are coming in. She had a very sad birthday and spent most of the day screaming and wiping snot all over her face- poor girl. I am suprised I even had enough energy to make a cake since I was pukeing my guts out all day- nice huh. I know she won't even remember her first birthday and how she didn't even have a present to open, but I still feel a little sad for her. I promissed her when she was older she could have a big princess party to make up for it.




6 comments:
Awe, poor family. That stinks to be sick. I'm very impressed you made a cake for her. That's true devotion. You get extra mom points for that one. Presents are over-rated. I hope you all get better and that the rest of Leah's second year of life goes better then the first few days of it are going. Happy Birthday!
Wes...I am SO sorry...how miserable! Poor girl...poor you! Cute pics though!
Happy Birthday Leah!!
Wes, those pics are so adorable. She is a cutie.
Sorry you were all sick. I hope you are feeling better.
Those eyes are killing me! That stinks that you guys are so sick! If only moms could call in sick, but alas, life goes on. I hope you guys are feeling better and happy b-day to little Leah!
eh.. no cake, no problem. the real benefit is not having to do 'jobs' on your birthday
Hey Yessie. Cute pix! I can't believe Leah is one.
Post a Comment