Sunday, January 13, 2008

Breakfast with Leah

It has taken me seriously an hour to upload this video clip of Leah, so everybody better watch it and see how cute she is! I still don't even know if it will work - errrrr. Does anybody know how to do it fast and easy?

Good news- Owen went poop on the potty by himself today :) I am keeping my fingers crossed that this time it will be a new habit. He started doing it around Thanksgiving and then absolutly refused a week later- sigh -it has been a L-O-N-G process.

Since we are talking about little boys and the bathroom..... Like any little boy Owen likes to say various male human anatomy words. On day he was just going on and on, so I said, "Owen that is a word you can say only in the bathroom." A few days later he jumps up to go potty and as soon as he steps into the bathroom he blurts out "WEINER".

5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Your little Owenette is so stinkin cute! I miss that baby talk...and she is stylin in that leopard print. And yay for poop!

flynn family said...

The reason it took so long to download is b/c the file is huge! I always use the low-quality clips from my digital camera, not from my camcorder.

The first time you were trying to get her to do her "trick" I thought she was farting in the video! I was amazed that you didn't laugh. :)

Diana said...

wow, your kids are so smart and cute. love the clip

Janessa said...

What a cute baby! I love her tricks and the way she was wrinkling up her nose at the end. Yay for Owen with the poop! Hope he keeps it up. That's so funny the way he saves his "potty words" for the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

I apologize for the invasion...I'm actually try to find an old friend, Robert Rohm. We met in Pittsburgh, PA in 1979. His family use to live in Huntington Beach, CA, stepmom Barbara Rohm and his father Ron Rohm. We were very close friends. Last time we talked it was 1998, he was living in Arizona. Does anyone here know him? If not, again I apologize and feel free to delete this comment.
I really appreciate any information.
Tom McCluskey
tagmccluskey@yahoo.com