To my two devoted readers out there- I am sorry posts have been so few and far between. I have good intentions of posting but It seems like whenever I log on I spend an hour reading friends posts and checking my eBay bids and searching craigslist for random things that I have run out of steam and have no desire to type. So sorry :)
We had a full house for Thanksgiving this year again. Terrell's family came in from Idaho and Cali and all stayed with us. Pretty much the week was spent eating, playing wii, eating, shopping, cooking, and eating, and a teensy bit of sleep- I, for the first time headed out at 6 am on both Friday and Sat, for the shopping deals- it was surprisingly pretty fun- but anytime you shop without kids it's fun :). These pix are of our fun week.
I bowled my best game ever- I have excellent form huh :)Little cutie Leah- almost 10 months now!
Game night
My first Thanksgiving!
How Owen spent Thanksgiving dinner- it was so nice! ( He earned tractor by pooping in the potty- hooray!)
Terrell's bro is in chiropractic school- The whole family gets "adjusted" at get-togethers :)
5 comments:
i'm so glad you liked the pie--my family liked enough they requested 2! i still have apples left to use, too. maybe tomorrow i'll make another. also, marc can relate to the whole adjusting thing whenever family gets together. friends, family--they always ask therapy advice!
I like Leah's hand on the crib. It's like she didn't want to miss out on any of the fun and wants you to remember she is there.
Two faithful readers? You now have three comments and I'm sure Jamie will be commenting soon. You've been very missed! I'm glad you had such a fun week. You're brave to host it all. It is nice to not have to do any traveling. Congrats on your bowling game. Along with the nice fourm, your hair looks so shiney and pretty. Your kids are adorable, as always. I can't believe Leah is almost 10 months now. Good to hear from you!
Looks like fun Wes...glad your back!
Wes, I believe you have about 5 faithful readers. I am impressed! I have you and Adriana. I am getting so desperate I added my blog to the bottom of my email.
Post a Comment