
Yes, I admit- lately this is my favorite part of the day.... well maybe it's a close second to snuggling with Terrell in bed at the end of the day with a good book.

Owen got this bike for Christmas when he was 10 months old- it had this mom-stroller-push-attachment-thingie on it for a long time, but it has been taken off at last. I think we should have taken it off a while ago since kids younger than him are zipping all over the neighborhood on their big wheels- Oh well, never too late. He asks to ride his bike all day, even though he gets so frustrated with it and can barley pedal yet, I think he loves the freedom to chose where to go. Today's bike lesson was pretty short, he went up and down the sidewalk and then saw me watering the flowers and asked to "squirt my bike mom?" I think he had more fun doing that.


I was looking at my summer pix and it seems like Owen is always wearing this red T-shirt and I am always wearing this black hat. I promise we have other clothes :) I do put Owen in that red shirt a lot because I can spot him easier, so if we are at the park or zoo I just look for the running blur of red. As for my hat- I am not at all athletic, I do not love to wear hats or even think it is remotely cute- my only reason is I am paranoid of getting wrinkles and I hate to squint, so I wear the hat.

Leah is eating cereal now, only a little she hasn't quite figured out how to get her tongue out of the way so the food goes down. This is a pix of her actual very first taste- so

funny.
2 comments:
What little foilage I can see in the picture of your front yard seems to be thriving quite nicely :) I want to see more pictures of all your hard work in the yard. I love to see pictures of baby's first time eating solids, classic! And I am jealous that it's not too hot to actually go outside and ride bikes!
I want to see more yard pictures too! You're such a good little housewife. How's the basement coming along? We need pictures. That's fun that Owen is riding on his own now. It's so cute to watch them try and figure out the pedal thing. It can be very tricky. I love the baby food pictures. Her reaction picture is the best! What a cutie!
Post a Comment