
Owen is two!
Wow, we have a two year-old, I am feeling a little old now :) We asked Owen where he wanted to go for his birthday, and he jumps up and says "DI". Apperently he really likes DI- probably because I let him play with the toys there because half of them are broken already, so I don't worry to much :)
To celebrate Owen's birthday we went to the library, the park and to Wal-mart. When Terrell got home we went to Carl's Jr- because they have a play area, and had hamburgers. Owen had a good time, and it was so much more relaxing than taking him to a sit-down place to eat. Too bad our chucky-cheese is so old and dirty, he would have loved that too. Anyway, then we went to Wal-mart again to pick out some gifts, he only seemed intrested in the "mini" electronic Escalade. Terrell and I laughed because it cost the same as the car we bought from his Grandma, we aren't quite ready for our two-year old to be driving a nicer car than us :). For Owen's birthday cake I made him what I was craving- white cake with whipped cream and strawberies on top. I did put some sprinkles on so it looked a little more
festive. I hope he isn't mad when he is older to see what an ugly cake he got this year :) Instead of blowing out his candles he was more intrested in spooning off the whip cream and eating it. Owen trying on his birthday boots- not too thrilled
Nothing much has been going on here, Terrell is taking a night class on how to finish your basement, we are anxious to get that started. Funny - after every class we talk more and more of hiring people to do it for us.
We are excitied for Halloween, and a visit from Owen's Grandpa and Grandma Smith in the next couple of weeks!

3 comments:
Happy B-day Owen!
I was so excited to see another update from you! It sounds like Owen had a fun b-day even though you deprived him of his one wish to visit DI -that is so funny! Keep posting, I love hearing all about your life!
love,
Jamie
Hey Wesley! It's me, Janessa! I'm so glad Jamie is getting us all going with this blog thing. It's so fun to see your cute little boy and hear about your life. I don't know if Jamie linked my blog to hers yet, but I have one also at rickycazierclan.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I'm so excited about your girl that is on the way. Congrats. Anyway, good to hear from you. I'll keep checking for updated posts.
love, Janessa
Wesley,
hey it's April! so good to see ya on here and see how your family is doing. Your little boy is a doll! I have 5 lil ones now. you can find my blog at Aprilstampinqueen.blogspotspot.com
Post a Comment