
Mommy and her wild little manHi,
We thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. (Jamie - you are my inspiration- I love reading about what is going on with you and seeing pictures of your cute kids)
This month we are working on our garage- very exciting. Terrell and his brother Ty finished the sheetrock and Terrell went over to the house next door that is under construction and hired a guy to mud and tape our garage. We are deciding if we want to do anything else in there, of course I want to paint it all pretty - another room to decorate :) It will be nice to park in there again.
I finally finished Owen's "big boy" room. Terrell was out of town on buisiness for a week and I decided to suprise him with Owen's room all finished. Well... a month later and it is now done :) I sort of ran out of steam after moving all of the office furniture out and painting two walls. I decided I probably wasn't in the best shape, being pregnant, to do all the work myself. I'll take a pix sometime and put it up- it turned out really cute and Owen loves it. My next project the nursery..... Terrell has already put his foot down and said I could not paint the walls pink- I might wait until his next trip to start on it :)
Owen is almost two, I can't beleive it. He is way into Sesame street characters, especially Zoe- Elmo's little friend. Every morning he asks for "Owen's movie- orange Zoe" He has come into our room int the middle of the night and climb up on our bed waking us up saying "orange zoe, orange zoe" I love it when he sees a picture of Ernie- he imitates his little laugh "hehehe"
Owen and I signed up to take a Mommy and me pottery class starting at the end of the month, I am not sure what to expect from it- I am sure he will love squishing his hands in wet clay, and I am glad the mess will be at someone elses' house.
I am so excited to be having a baby girl, we think we will name her Leah Grace, we still have 18 weeks to decide. Ugg 18 more weeks, seems like forever. Owen is starting to notice I look a little different. The other day he was looking at me a little strangly and then came up to me and poked my stomach and then lifted my shirt up to see what was under there. Won't he be suprised. I think this baby will turn his little world upside down. I hope he is still as sweet as he is now. We are just scratching the surface of the "terrible two's".
I am still in Young Women's as the miamaid advisor, I love it so much. Our ward is scheduled to split at the end of the month and I really really don't want to be released. Unfortunatly after the split there will only be 4 young women in the ward, so there won't be a need for as many leaders. I just I hope I don't get called to nursery- our ward now has 9 of them. There are 22 kids in Owen's nursery- I don't think I have the energy for 22 Owen's.
Well I will try to update this every couple of weeks - we'll see how it goes. I would love it if my family did this too- hint hint.
I am still figuring out how to put pix in here
2 comments:
WES! that picture is amazing. i cannot believe how big owen is, he's actually a little boy! i can't wait to see him, hopefully he'll learn to recognize me and stop giving me that wide-eyed, open-mouthed gawk. :) im coming out for t-giving for sure. luvya luvya
Awww what a cutie he is!!
good to see ya on here.
love,
April(moreland) Christensen
you can find my blog at aprilstampinqueen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment