Thursday, October 21, 2010

remember when we all used to blog





























Look at me updating the blog! I guess it's the Fall weather that has me in the mood- who knows :)




I'm not even going to try to play "catch up" so just imagine lots of posts of fun summer things and funny things the kids have said.




Owen turned 6 on Monday. This year he wanted a Bionicle Party. Last year I spent weeeeks planning his Star Wars party - this year I planned it the night before on a post-it, and was frosting blue cupcakes 3 minutes before we left for the park. I think he had just as much fun.




Leah is such a good little student at her preschool. She has never once had to "move her worm off the green apple". Even when the whole class ran and hid while her teacher was in the bathroom- Leah stayed on her carpet square and waited. Funny how different she is at home....




















































































5 comments:

Janessa said...

Good to hear from you. Glad things are going well. I love that Leah stayed on her carpet square when everyone else ran and hid. What a sweetie. Is it sad that I'm totally jealous of her hair? Way to pull of the birthday party. Sounds like my kind of planning:) What cute kiddos!

nicole said...

Nice picture choices. I too have been out of the blogging mode, probably as a result of living in a cave. Since you've last posted, Maddie grew hair! It looks very pretty. :)

John and Kaitlan said...

I just love my nieces and nephew!! I love Maddies hair!!!!!! I finally updated my blog too, I am just too lazy to do anything with it!!

Adriana said...

Leah's hair become more and more incredible the longer it gets. Please shape it into a beehive one day and dye it blue.

foreveryoung said...

yay, welcome back! Simple is good, I'm going to keep that in mind for the next party. It's crazy how much your kids have changed in the past 6 months since you posted last :)