Saturday, February 27, 2010

winter blahs

It has been a really long time since I have logged on, I have the winter blahh's and am not motivated to do much. We really need some sunshine out here.

A couple weeks ago T and all 5 of his brothers and 2 sisters ( and a handful of cousins, spouses and in-laws) all came for a fun snowboarding weekend "Rohm-a-Palooza". It was fun to see all the Rohm kids together- they are a fun mix of people and I feel so lucky to be in this family.




I need photoshop bad- imagine how blue I could make these eyes!

Leah turned three this month, she had a big princess dress up tea party- it was a little nuts but fun. She has learned to write some letters now and is really excited about preschool in the fall. We are glad to be out of the terrible two's with her- but three seems to be just as hard. Don't let those little blond curls fool you.




Owen is reading now, and loves it. We registered him for kindergarten this month and took him on a tour of the school. He is very excited to say the least. He lost his first tooth- isn't he too young!!??!!

Maddie is still our little charmer- the cutest little thing on two legs. She and Leah are starting to play a little more together, I love watching them together on these very rare moments. She talks a lot now, lots of uhh-ohh, daddy, doggie, book, and up- but mostly "NO NO NO eee-ahhh (Leah) " She is officially in nursery now at church and loves it. She is our most outgoing one- when all of T's family was here, she had no problem snuggling up to any uncle or aunt.

Ninja Maddie

I am getting excited for Spring, my sisters and I are planning a road trip to AZ for some sunny weather by the pool, fantastic shopping, and a visit to the grandparents.

5 comments:

Janessa said...

Fun to see what the Rohms are up to! I hope spring comes quickly for you. Your kids are adorable. I love all the princess party pictures. Looks like lots of pink fun. Leah's big blue eyes and curly blonde hair are too cute! Owen's toothless smile is adorable! My kids are always late to lose their teeth. He's got some serious bragging rights starting kindergarten with a tooth out already! I can't believe he's starting kindergarten this fall. How exciting! Little Maddie is so cute and getting so big. I didn't realize she was 18 months already. Wow, that went fast!

Adriana said...

i like the little rohm silhouette at top. cute. see you in April!!

foreveryoung said...

Yes, you definately need some sunshine! I would love to hook up with you while you're down here. Scottsdale is about 35-40 min away. If you have any free time I'd love to have you guys over for dinner or I could meet up with you for lunch or something. I know it's busy trying to fit everything in, but if you get a chance it would be fun to catch up!

foreveryoung said...

PS-I'm coming up with some friends for Women's conference at the end of April. We're all sharing a car so I don't think I could drive to your house but if you wanted to come down to BYU we could hang out like the good old days! We'll talk, but one way or another we'll definately hook up!

nicole said...

Your little girls look so cute :) Especially Maddie in the pic of Leah's birthday party.