We had a really no-fuss relaxing Christmas this year. (I still haven't mailed out the Christmas cards yet, and the sugar cookie dough is still in the freezor) After all the stress of trip planning and then coming home to put the house back together it felt like we had only three or four days of "Christmas time". It was an all-kids Christmas ( Terrell and I got our trip). So we just sat back and watched the kids go nuts.
Favorite moments:
Owen opened his first box of Legos took it to the table and said "You guys can open the rest of my presents". ( Why did we buy him anything else???)
Little engineer- we love GeoTrax
Leah was watching Terrell put together her kitchen. When she finally realized what it was, her whole face lit up and she said "WOW Daddy".

Remembering that last Christmas Maddy was just a "plus" sign on a pregnancy test that T opened for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone, we love you all and are so grateful to have such a wonderful family and loving friends.
6 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to throw together a fun kid Christmas. Those are some adorable pictures. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It was fun to look at all your pictures and read through your travels. You've sold me on it. I want to go to Paris too:)
I love these pictures! Looks like the kids enjoyed every moment!
I barely managed to get it all done and I wasn't even galavanting around Paris for 10 days! That Owen is such a crack up, I love it! That is some serious Geo Trax action going on...what is that blue loopy loop track thingy?? Maddie is so adorable and I still love how you told Terrell--hands down, best Christmas present ever.
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Wes,
I found Nicole's blog on Facebook and found you on her blog! Wow, what a beautiful family! Looks like you've got your hands full of fun.
Great to see you,
Ronnie Salls Savage
I love that--last Christmas your living, breathing, beautiful baby you would give your life for was a plus sign on a stick. Miracle of life!
Post a Comment