For the past two months I have been taking an adult jazz dance class. Picture a bunch of Mormon mom's shaking their hips to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback"- Yes it is that funny. I will not post a video of myself dancing- but if you are curious- I look similar to Elaine :)
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go Wes, you hot mamma, you! That's awesome! You should totally post a video of you and your fellow jazz-mates. I'll bet you guys would show up Elaine.
Come on Wes, I'm sure the visual I have in my head is much worse, so you better post some video! I think that's awesome that you're doing something fun for yourself and branching out from the days of the "Macarena" at the church dances :)
I would really prefer to see your video!
Ha! Ha! I think Elaine actually looks pretty good compared to us. :)
Umm, Wes, I remember your moves. They are way better than Elaine's! Post your video instead and show off, girl!
Post a Comment