Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I so excited


Yeah our basement is finished! After the carpet guys left Owen ran around in circles down there saying "I so excited, I so excited" for about 20 minutes- so funny. I am so proud of Terrell- he worked so hard to make this for us. I love that there are some things that are a little crooked and a little patched-up looking- It reminds me of all the hard work he did. We are busy moving things down- last night we tried to move our big brown couch down- big mistake. It is just too big and we scratched a bunch of walls and dented the door frame and the ceiling- uggg. I feel just horrible wrecking all of Terrell's hard work, just because I want a new couch in our living room. Our home is a big mess right now- it feels like we are moving- which we kinda are, so I don't have pix yet.



Here are a couple pix of the kiddlets.

Leah has a new toothy grin which is so adorable, the pix of the two of them together make me laugh- I love the one of Owen singing to Leah- lately he has been getting really "into" it. Last week at church during the hymn, Owen was belting out his ABC's- so funny.











I went to a 6 hour scrap-booking "mania" last weekend- it was actually really fun. I spent too much time gabbing - I only got three pages done- they are the three most beautiful pages though :) I am excited to start scrapping again, now that I have a whole room for it. I have also recently inherited my Grandma Smith's sewing machine- I can't wait to get that up and running. I have a million little projects I want to do. It is starting to cool off so I am anxious to get back out side and work. That reminds me I need to order my spring bulbs TODAY. I am so nerdy- I subscribe to seed catalogues and actually order things.
Here are some pix of the fam at the pool and my sweet baby- sorry not in the mood to type.














3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Yea! Your days of working in the basement are finally over! I can't wait to see pictures of the final product! You had some great pictures of the kiddos, I love Leah's adorable smile and the singing pic, and of course the adorable black and white ones.

Janessa said...

I'm so excited the basement if done. Were you running around in circles with Owen when they finished? Now for the fun part - decorating and getting it all set up. The kid pictures are so cute! I love the toothy grin! Owen sounds like such a sweet brother. The B&W photos of Leah are so precious. That's so great that you are so on top of your gradening stuff. I'm so in need of some guidance in that department.

Misty said...

Adorable pictures! Leah's little grin is SO cute! Did you take all those pics? Wow!