On Owen's first ride on his new birthday bike outside he fell down and chipped his tooth- poor guy.
Maddie is 2 months now! She is smiling now and being so cute. She is sleeping so good at night, usually from 10-4:30 or 5 am. She has a pretty nasty cold this week so we've had some long nights. Her hair is growing in a little bit more and I love that it is RED! My friend Nicole from Highschool and BYU had her little baby Maggie 10 days before I had Maddie- BFF's in the making.

And we can't forget our Leah. She is still adjusting to not being the baby anymore. She is a great little mommy- loves to nurse her doll and wrap her in blankets.Friday, October 24, 2008
4 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Leah looks BEAUTIFUL in the last picture!
undeniably the best photo of a 4 year old and his cake, please submit that to a party city photo contest
Maggie's on the exact same sleep schedule! Another sign of being BFFs. Leah looks adorable!
That picture with the cake is awesome! I'm so glad Maddie is sleeping better for you at night. As much as I don't want my little guy to grow up, I can't wait until we hit the sleeping through the night milestone. Thanks for the phone call, I totally maxed out my minutes for the month, but I'm starting fresh tomorrow so I'll try to give you a call.
What a cute birthday boy. That's so sad that he chipped his tooth riding his new birthday bike though. I'm excited to hear about your halloween birthday party. Sounds like fun. I love the picture of Maddie and Maggie. They look very similar. That last picture of Leah is amazing. Those little curls are picture perfect! You have such a cute little clan!
Post a Comment