Ugg we had the worst night last night, Leah was up sick coughing and Owen fell out of bed and was crying hysterically. Then he came and got in bed with me and kicked me all night. And of course Maddy was squirming all night- nobody got any sleep :(
So much for my plans of cleaning the house today- I picked up our room and did one load of laundry- It was not a good morning- I felt so sick.
Owen had fun playing in the sprinkler toy - it took him a while but he eventually ran through the water. Leah wasn't into it so much as you can see in the video :) When we came in Owen was a little concerned about the sprinklers getting the carpet wet in the house??? I told him we wouldn't bring it inside it would ruin the carpet. He said "Dat OK mom, our upstairs can flood and then we can move to Chris's old house" What is it with him and Chris's house? ( This is like the 4th or 5th time he has asked if we can move there :) )
I am dreading church tomorrow, wish me luck :)
Goodnight I'll call you before I go to bed, hopefully you won't have to work till 1 am :(
love you
Sorry the video won't upload???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment