Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tagged by Nicole

The rules are, once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged. List their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.

I am a little embarrassed to put weird things about me on here, cuz I know some of Terrell's friends read this and I don't want them to think Terrell has a psycho wife - oh well....

1. I hum or sing random strange songs to see if Terrell will start singing it too and he usually does, I just think it's funny to get a song stuck in his head.

2. I have to sleep with this one certain pillow with this one certain pillowcase- I have even woken Terrell up to switch pillows or pillowcases with me :)

3. I cry when my kids get their shots

4. When I clean the house or am working on a project, I find myself saying "A stitch in time saves nine" in my head a couple times.

5. I count the tiles on the floor when I use the bathroom- OCD yes!

6. Lately I have been watching America's next Top Model- and then I practice my intense modeling eyes in the bathroom mirror after and then laugh at myself for acting like a 15 year old ( I can't believe I confessed to that )

7. I have a notebook full of pix of beautiful flowers and yards, it is my inspiration to create a pretty yard and garden.

8. I have a compost pile and recycle as much as I can because I feel bad about filling up our landfills with disposable diapers.

9. I have a compartment in my purse reserved just for coupons- not food coupons, but for diapers wipes and formula- which I buy even though I nurse Leah- but I buy it because I have a great coupon:)

10. Last summer I had a goal to not wear flip flops the whole summer because I thought I looked too sloppy, so I wore high heel wedges and slides all summer- this year the flips are back out- what was I thinking?

Ok, Adriana, Ashey, Brooke hmmm I think everyone else I know that is on myspace has been tagged already so I only have three.

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

You are not that crazy, I was hoping for some good confessions! Although I am dying to see your "modeling eyes" :) What a fun Disneyland trip, it makes me want to go back. Owen is a brave kid, even I was too scared for the haunted mansion!

Janessa said...

None of that was too bad although I do want to see the modeling eyes too. And hey, what else is ther to do when you're just sitting on the toilet besides counting tiles? Definitely not a psycho wife!

nicole said...

wes, i practice the eyes too.