This Friday we took another spontaneous last minute trip to Provo canyon- this time we even stayed over night. I usually like to have the whole house spotless and have every dish washed, every piece of clothing in the laundry baskets washed and even every trash can emptied before we go on a trip- nope not this time- we left the dishes soaking in the sink, locked up and drove off. We stayed with Terrell's brother Ty and his new wife Brooke in their family cabin up in Provo canyon. It was such a beautiful relaxing day. We went four wheeling and played in the river and sat in the sun. Owen had so much fun splashing around in the stream with his green froggie boots.
mmmm water on a stick ( yes, he did put it in his mouth)


Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have been busy and I have been missing out on some great Rohm family updates! I love your "living on the edge" spontaneous trips. I am the same way when it comes to trips, so I can really appreciate it :). What fun times and I love your list of Owen's favs at the zoo.
Post a Comment