Time goes so fast- little Leah is already a month old. I always took pictures of Owen on his "month" birthdays so of course I had to dress leah up and take her picture- She grew way to fast, her little pink dress is way too small!
Poor Leah- like Owen did at this age she is going through an ugly stage. She is slowly balding, so she looks like a little old man. She had cradle cap in her eyebrows so I scrubbed them with that brush thing they give you at the hospital and all her eyebrows fell out- woops. And to top it all off she has an eye infection so her right eye is always a little goopy and green. Luckily she didn't get infant acne that Owen had at this age.
Leah's cute little balding head
Nothing really exciting has been going on here, we haven't really done anything- so I don't have any fun stories. We went to the mall last night all together for the first time, it was quite an adventure with two strollers. A couple of twelve year old girls walked by and said "Oh my gosh- she is a mom!" I am not quite sure how to take that :) Owen was so cute in Bath and Body Works- he was walking around saying "mmmm yummy, my nose yummy".
I got my hair highlighted last week- I looked like Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter movies. I came home and cried. Terrell of course was thrilled- he loves that California blonde look. I waited it out a week and still could not look in the mirror without cringing. I went back yesterday and added a little color- it is still very blonde- I think the blondest I've ever been, but I am not crying about it anymore. I think I'll be a blonde for the rest of my 20's and then be a brunette again in my 30's, I think my husband and children should see my natural haircolor once in their lives- don't you think?

Here are pictures of our Leah for grandma...
2 comments:
Your Lucious Malfoy comment totally made me laugh, I especially love how you included his photo for an added affect. I think your hair looks awesome, you know me and Nicole have been jealous since middle school of your perfect hair. And Leah still looks adorable, but I know what you mean about the ugly stage. Poor Jayden had the acne, cradle cap, and both eyes were goopy for months. Usually people say "oh, what a cute baby", but when they saw Jayden they would say, "oh....it's a boy". It's okay, because you know they'll out grow it and be as cute as ever :)
I can't believe Leah is a month old already. She looks like such a sweet and beautiful baby. Great pictures! Owen is getting so big too. You are such a great mom with darling kids and you have such beautiful hair too! Thanks for adding me to your "links". I feel so special! :)
Post a Comment